Thursday, December 18

what a lucky day!

I was then sitting on the passenger van waiting..... then two Koreans came.... and one of them sat beside me.... :)

We talked and he asked things like; what school do you go in..... what year level are you in..... what school are you planning to go to on college....... how many are your siblings....... if I understand CNN news (that's because he was boasting that his daughter could understand English..... and even those on CNN...... HAHAHAHAHAHA) If I could completely understand American movies....... if I understood the song playing on the radio (that's because the song was English again...)what's my mom and dad's work.......

His English was a bit distorted that makes it a little hard to understand...... like he pronounces college as "ko-lee-gee" and CNN as "shi-en-en"........


but still of course, it was nice to meet and speak to a Korean ;D

No comments: