Sunday, December 21

I had a 3-part Christmas Party

*this is actually a late post.... this post is supposedly for December 19..... since I'm busy with voice lessons(that I didn't really wanted to take*

So....... I had my Christmas party at school in the morning..... we had games, exchange of gifts and we ate our lunch all together!!!!

Then we went at Marisse's place where we got to try fishing and eat lots and lots of shrimps!!! Mmmm!!!!

After that, I joined mom's Christmas party with her colleagues....... then we went to a place where I got to fill my tummy! ;)



CHRISTMAS PARTY (@ school):











MARISSE'S PLACE:

The view:




The owner:




it's US!:

















there's soooo many pictures. just visit the album on Sherica's multiply to see everything. :)

obviously, photos are taken by Sherica

No comments: