Tuesday, February 10

The killer Friendster bulletin

You might have already been a victim of this kind of Friendster bulletin:

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

If you don't repost this your (whoever that is) will die!"


You know, there might only be me and you alive today if the bulletins in Friendster which usually end with "You're mom/dad/love (or whomever they want to kill....) will die if you don't repost this!" were true. Many children must have already been orphans and many husbands must have lost their wives or maybe most women are already widowers.....

Augh. I don't get it why they do that. Maybe they're just really IMMATURE.

Hmm..... what if that "someone" who the bulletin aimed to "kill" died in coincidence and I decided to sue the one who posted the bulletin to be responsible? and if my lawyer asks me for evidence I'll show that person's bulletin? and what if I end my Friendster bulletin next time with: "The humanity will die if you don't repost this!"?

Hahahaha! of course I won't! I'm not a part of Friendster's immature community!

No comments: