Friday, February 6

Camera Café Philippines


We just finished our Semi-final exams (and that was for two days but there's another one left for monday...... augh.)..... and because our exams are scheduled in the afternoon..... I got the chance to watch Camera Café while eating breakfast.... It was great to watch kasi nakakatawa at hindi lang kababawan yung jokes nila...... And it's nice to watch Filipino sitcoms wherein they speak english..... (wala lang... natutuwa lang ako... :D)

If I remember it right, the first time I saw Camera Café was during summer vacation..... I'm just not sure kung sa QTV or GMA..... I was actually waiting for the television to flash a scene from a different angle or place..... but the whole thing was just shot with that single location and angle. It felt awkward watching at first.... but I got used to it narin....

No comments: