Saturday, October 11

My dream: to play the VIOLIN.


We heard mass today........ And I saw a an old lady playing the violin for the choir. I'm really interested to know how to play the violin. There's no music schools here in the place I live, and the nearest is an hour of driving away. So I asked mom if she could ask the lady if she could teach me.............. After the mass we approached the lady and asked if she could teach me, and she said yes. She asked me to stretch my left arm to see what size of the violin suits me. She said I was big and what I needed was a full-length violin. I was already starting to feel excitement. Mom asked how much were supposed to pay..... and she's asking for 400Php per hour............ Augh...... that's big. We walked home for the church is just a walk away........ Now, mom asked me if I'm sure that I want to learn..... She told me that I have to practice everyday to polish what I will learn so that I don't need to practice again, as well as not to waste the money when I see my teacher. I'm willing to practice everyday. But what I'm thinking about if I still have time because I always have lots of things to do after school aside from homework.............. I really want to learn....... but I don't want to waste the money (because it'll cost us about 20,00Php! Oh my!) if ever the lessons don't turn out good. And I still have to maintain my academics and my work as the school government president.......... Ohw..................

1 comment:

Sherica Fabienne said...

wow sosyal kat,pero mahal nga talaga... naman :( ./400 per hour. dammmnn.