Monday, October 13

Frustrated to play the Violin

This year, I realized that I have NO talent. I can write, but that that good, I can speak but not that good, i can sing but not that good. Gosh. What then is my forte? I got more conscious about it when I came to realize how talented my friends are: Audrey's good in writing as well as speaking, Sherica's good in photography, web design and photo manipulation, Plinky's good in drawing... same as Paul, Vanessa's good in Badminton, and Allan's good at Math. They get to compete out of school because of their talents........... Well..... I also go compete outside. But not that often............................. Then I started gaining interest on Violins........ and now that I know someone can teach me, and I also to discover my talent, I'm getting more engrossed about learning...................... Hahaha I actually can't sleep last night thinking how I could squeeze it into my schedule. I hope mom would let me learn the violin....... I hope she really does.

No comments: