Wednesday, November 12

Long Lost Crush....

Okay.... so i traced him back when I was searching for info about Han Chae Young and I saw on the list of the Cast in Only You......

If I remembered it right..... Only You was aired here in the Philippines in 2005...... and I was in the 6th grade that time...... Only You's timeslot was during evening and I got to watch it every night..... I really feel that "kilig" hahahahahaha whenever I watch....... I think that's the reason why it triggered to show in my dreams......... I could still remember that dream a bit........... I was walking with Jo Hyun Jae after a long ride from somewhere I don't know. hahahahaha He was actually the first actor I've dreamt of. Hahahaha memorable. ;)

And now I just knew that he's playing a part on Three Dads and One Mom, and that's making me really watch it!

No comments: