Thursday, November 13

the MOON makes me go wow!

WOW! I think it's the first time I've seen the moon that big! It's thrice as big as it is on ordinary full moons...... no... no... maybe just twice...... maybe I'm just getting too exaggerated....... But it really is big!!! If only mom's digicam's always charged then I could have taken a photo of it........ I wonder what made it look that big...... I'm sure it isn't an eclipse because I've hadn't heard anything from the news that there will be one tonight...... and the moon must have been color red just like my cousins said how it looked like during lunar eclipses..... but it was just yellow........ I think it has something to do with a place where I've seen it...... and I think I've seen it on the west...... because I've read that the moon appears to be bigger from the west..... I normally see the moon full on the side of our house, close to tito's (which I think is the east basing it on the "west thinggy" I've read....) but now it appears on daddy rody's side (my granpa's house...) which is probablt the west.

No comments: