Monday, November 3

the BEAR

Well..... we're back to school today....... as usual...., everything normal...... well before that teddy came..... that was the first teddy bear i received from "someone", I'm sure you know what I'm talking about..... the teddy was a birthday present..... since I celebrated my birthday during our one week break from school...... he just gave it today..... uhm...... before that teddy thing... he wrote me already.... asking if he could court me (the word sounds awkward to me actually......) I wrote back saying no and that I should focus myself on studies..... and slipped a "peace!" at the end to make sure that he won't get mad..... i still don't know why he still have to give me a present, knowing that he's not courting me. Ohh. Bewildering. But honestly, the bear was cute in a violet shirt and complementing violet ribbon..... he's got good taste. Maybe.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what's bothering me is; should i accept gifts from someone i can't offer more than friendship???

No comments: