Friday, November 14

I remember my younger years.......

We went to a birthday party just few blocks away from our house........ I actually didn't like go out the house because I was really lazy and I wanted to finish my reaction paper at once..... But I was really tired and thought that eating would "recharge" my batteries...... anyway it's just a walk away so I did come with mom....... We ate and the children played "pukpok palayok" (it's the Filipino version of the pinatas) It reminded me of my younger years when I used to attend children parties...... they always had those kind of games....... and I always didn't join those. I was shy when I was young...... I think until now, but it has lessened already ;) I would just stay beside mom watching the children play........ When we used to go somewhere we he had to wait (like for a check up in the hospital) I would just sit and ask mom dozens of times: "Tagal pa?" I just watch other children playing around...... I think I'm just not that kind of person who finds it easy to socialize... speacially to strangers.....

No comments: