Thursday, May 21

If only..... I was good at Chemistry.

I already got myself enrolled at the University of Santo Tomas to take BS Physical Therapy....... At first, I thought I made the wrong decision in taking Physical Therapy.... because I heard that most of hospitals only needs one physical therapist....... and that means it's going to be a tough competition by the time I try to get emlpoyed......... I got upset. Sana tinuloy ko nalang yung nursing sa UST.... kasi nakapasa naman ako...... at marami din gusto sana magnursing sa UST.... pasalamat nga ako nakapasa ako....... but wait. What were my reasons why I decided not to take nursing?

1. Too many people are taking nursing;
2. so by the time I graduate, there might no longer be jobs available for nurses...?
3. I don't like seeing blood and I don't like doing dissection(but a little is okay.....)

Then.... I knew that Physical Therapy students do more dissection
and will even dissect a cadaver on our third year. Hay........

??????! why am I discussing 'how confused KATrina is on what course to take'???

uhm because...... uhm because...... because I just wanted to share how I'm not really sure if I like this course I'm taking!!!!

I really wanted to take Pharmacy...... but I don't think I would not make because I'm not that good in Math and Chemistry......

and here comes more complication: University of the Philippines recently called up and told us that they'd be able to take me in as a BS Pharmacy student........ (I passed the UPCAT with a "Degree with available slots" remark.) My mother really wanted me to be able to get in UP. That's because we'd be saving a lot. Oh yes, A LOT. And duh! UP? who wouldn't want to get their college degree at UP? Knowing that it's one of the top schools in the Philippines.

I feel bad that I can't go UP.... since I won't fit for Pharmacy..... Augh. If only I was. Then I won't be worrying about anything now.... like being sure on what course to take.... mom being able to save........

If only..... I was good at Chemistry.

No comments: