Saturday, April 25

A month away from college....

I'm only a month away from college, and I'm really really nervous. Hmmmm...... Nervous? Definitely. First, because of Zoology. Apparently, I have nine hours of zoology class every week; 4 hours on Monday, four hours on Wednesday, and an hour on Friday...... Zoology seems a lot of memorization to me. A lot. Next thing that scares me are my classmates-to be. For sure most of them will come from Manila... and... I come from the province...... I'm scared that I won't be able to keep up with them academically and socially..... Third is, Manila. It's very urban and a very urbanized place always comes packaged with bad people lurking everywhere. The most late dismissal I have on my sched is 7pm and this would be the first time I'd be coming home from school this late.

:(( I just really hope I could easily adjust with college life and survive.

No comments: